Friday, July 1, 2011

Be Mine

I stared at Mark in disbelief. "You want me to do what on camera?" I said as I sat on my bed that was covered with rose petals that Mark had prepared.
            "Come on babe it's our first V-day together so I thought we could V- cam together. What's so bad about it?" Mark asked as he continued to adjust the tripod and web cam that were affixed to my bookcase.
            "No, look I just don't feel comfortable with this. I mean I'm only 16." I said as I pulled the blanket over my lingerie clad body. Today was supposed to be romantic, supposed to be special, but here Mark was trying to brag to his friends again.
            Mark crawled on the bed and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Okay babe, if you don't want this then we don't have to do it." He said as he began to kiss my neck and move the blanket off of me.
            I bit my lip and let my eyes flutter back as I moaned.
            He trailed kisses to my breast.
            "Why is the camera light on?"  I asked as I sat up.
            "Huh?"
            "The light Mark" I said as I pushed him away and began to cover myself in my blanket once more.
            "It's the standby light Tash, chill" He said as he pushed me down and began to slip one hand up to my butt.
            I began to struggle as his weight pushed me down. I tried to scream but his mouth came down onto mine like a vicegrip. I bit his tongue and all I could remember was the sting of his fist as everything went dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment