Friday, July 1, 2011

Twisted

The small apartment I shared seemed even more compact as she pulled her thigh high fishnets up to the garter clips so they could sink their alligator teeth into the soft hose, the way I wanted to sink into the warm body who wore them.
            "You stare anymore and I'm gunna have to start chargin' ya," she said, sliding her skirt down.
            I shook my head "What" I heard myself ask as I reached for my purse and began rifling through the junk searching for some gloss.
            "What? Are you joking? A blind man could see you staring from a football field away." She came over to me.
            I could smell her perfume, it was like the first smell of spring, fresh and floral, not something you would think a hooker would wear.
            She slid one manicured nail under my chin, forcing my gaze to hers. "You lookin for a date sugar?" She asked as she bent down to whisper in my ear "I'll give ya a discount since youre cute."
            I could feel my face begin to heat up and my palms were sweating so much I dropped my purse.
            Her lips were softer than a gummy worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment